[youtube]iP9xMobANJM&autoplay=1[/youtube]
Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - Led Zeppelin
寶貝, 我將離開妳 - 齊柏林飛船樂團
Babe, baby, baby, I'm Gonna Leave You.
寶貝, 我將離開妳.
I said baby, you know I'm gonna leave you.
我說, 寶貝妳知道的, 我將離開妳.
I'll leave you when the summer-time,
我將在夏天離開妳,
Leave you when the summer comes a-rollin'
當夏天逼近時, 我將離開妳,
Leave you when the summer comes along.
就在盛夏到來時, 我將離開妳.
Baby, baby, I don't wanna leave you,
寶貝, 我不想離開妳.
I ain't jokin' woman, I got to ramble.
我不是開玩笑的, 我要走了.
Oh, yeah, baby, baby, I believin',
喔, 寶貝, 我相信
We really got to ramble.
我們都該走了.
I can hear it callin' me the way it used to do,
我可以聽到如往常般地呼喚我,
I can hear it callin' me back home!
我可以聽到要我回家.
Babe...I'm gonna leave you
寶貝, 我將離開妳.
Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you
寶貝, 妳知道, 我真的必須要離開妳.
Oh I can hear it callin 'me
寶貝, 我可以聽到在呼喚我,
I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?
難道妳沒聽到如往常般地呼喚我?
I know I never never never gonna leave you babe
我知道我永遠沒辦法離開妳.
But I got to go away from this place,
但是我應該遠離這個地方,
I've got to quit you, yeah
我應該戒掉妳,
Baby, baby, baby… ooh don't you hear it callin' me?
寶貝, 寶貝, 寶貝… 難道妳沒聽到正在呼喚我嗎?
Woman, woman, I know, I know
女人, 我知道,
It feels good to have you back again
有妳重回身邊真好,
And I know that one day baby, it's really gonna grow, yes it is.
而且, 我知道, 有一天, 這個離開的念頭會再壯大,
We gonna go walkin' through the park every day.
我們將如往常般走過公園
Come what may, every day
任何時間, 每一天
It was really, really good.
真的很美好.
You made me happy every single day.
妳讓我每一天都快樂,
But now... I've got to go away!
但是現在, 我是該離開妳了.
Baby, baby, baby, baby
寶貝, 寶貝, 寶貝, 寶貝,
That's when it's callin' me
當離開妳的念頭在蠱惑我時,
I said that's when it's callin' me back home
想回家的呼喚又會出現.
|