Hey hey mama said the way you move,
嘿嘿… 女人, 妳炒飯的姿態
Gon' make you sweat, gon' make you groove.
會讓妳香汗淋漓, 會讓妳愉悅快活.
Ah-ah child way you shake that thing,
啊啊… 女孩妳屁股的模樣,
Gon' make you burn, gon' make you sting.
會讓妳渾身火熱, 火熱到讓妳帶刺
Hey hey baby when you walk that way,
嘿嘿… 寶貝當妳走成這個樣子,
Watch your honey drip, can't keep away.
像有蜜水滴下, 讓我不能轉移目光.
I gotta roll, can't stand still,
我必須要做些什麼, 我靜不了,
Got a flaming heart, can't get my fill.
我的心著了火, 好像缺了什麼, 總不能填滿.
Eyes that shine burning red,
我雙眼紅通通的, 好像在冒火,
XXxx of you all through my head.
我的腦海裏來來去去, 全是關於妳的幻想.
Ah-ah
Ah-ahh ah-ah
Ah-ah ah-ah
Ah-ah ahhh
Hey baby, whoa baby, pretty baby
寶貝, 寶貝, 漂亮寶貝,
Tell me won’t you do me now.
現在告訴我, 要不要跟我炒飯,
Hey baby, oh baby, pretty baby
寶貝, 寶貝, 漂亮寶貝,
Move the way you're doing now.
請繼續炒飯吧…
Didn't take too long 'fore I found out,
不用花多少時間, 我就明瞭
What people mean by down and out.
什麼是人們所說的悲慘無比,
Spent my money, took my car
花我的錢, 開走我的車,
Started telling her friends she gon' be a star.
然後開始跟朋友說, 她將會成為一個明星.
I don't know, but I been told
我不知道別人說的對不對,
A big-legged woman ain't got no soul.
美腿的女人, 沒人性.
All I ask for, all I pray
禱告時, 我都這樣要求主:
Steady rolling woman gonna come my way.
我能不斷遇到各式各樣的女人,
Need a woman gonna hold my hand
我需要一個女人握著我的手
Won't tell me no lies
且不對我說謊,
Make me a happy man.
讓我成為一個快樂的男人