My my, hey hey
唉唉,我說啊
Rock and roll is here to stay
搖滾樂是不會走的
It's better to burn out
與其逐漸凋零
Than to fade away
不如燃燒殆盡
My my, hey hey.
我說,是不是啊
Out of the blue and into the black
沒頭沒腦的,就走進了一片黑暗
They give you this
他們給你這個
but you pay for that
但是你會付出那個
And once you're gone
而且,一旦你走了
you can never come back
就再也回不來了
When you're out of the blue and into the black.
當你,沒想太多,就走進那片黑暗的話
The king is gone but he's not forgotten
老大走了,但是我們沒有忘記他
This is the story of a johnny rotten
這是在說Johnny Rotten 的故事啦
It's better to burn out
與其被銹蝕
than it is to rust
還不如燃燒殆盡
The king is gone but he's not forgotten.
老大走了,但是我們不會忘記他
Hey hey, my my
嘿嘿,我說啊
Rock and roll can never die
搖滾永遠都不會死去的
There's more to the picture
一張圖畫,之所以是一張圖畫
Than meets the eye.
不是只為了讓眼睛可以看得
Hey hey, my my.
我說。是吧?