回覆 1#prince1 q/ `( y) J* @. N" U
x" R/ R' t- |1 p
姊姊寫了一篇慶祝母親結的帖) _* m; a# L4 w/ X: l
% p3 Y0 J) W1 `0 j) O, g6 B8 Z9 U
讓小弟看了 深深感動 + _' I& n3 v) I4 p# n: @ X8 U1 d 2 Y0 K4 x0 y' g4 M% w7 N2 t" G7 J1 o忽然腦中有一首歌很適合姊姊的帖- B* u0 h( C! a2 h+ j r* p
! x) F+ w5 @1 p9 A
這樣姊姊的帖就更"聲"動了% y" p5 N( i* @. m6 R2 i: h) S# x- L5 e0 h
% P8 t7 m$ U* y
, z0 Q0 ?3 @# o 這首歌獻給全天下的女性與母親- Y) V/ C/ D8 D* B6 U8 z
1 t! K. ~0 g/ q. c: e, T, U
[youtube]cBmN8QbpXaQ&autoplay=1[/youtube] . X# l2 k' F/ t: I" m: X y- Z+ F7 U2 n! S. Y) _ Y5 b
. k! ?4 N) C4 E% t& Q f6 r , w2 i" X+ \( a# L" X. }6 E2 d- V: B' Y! J4 S! h w1 n
英文% t0 E/ ^( X$ a2 p/ J
7 U/ R- s, v/ N: X& u
She used to be my only enemy 1 }3 _4 c7 @/ t% P
and never let me free, V) H9 k- U( {) z1 O5 m/ b
Catching me in places that I know I shouldn't be- F: \! D$ J& G6 c. ~
Every other day I crossed the line: W0 h+ R, Q8 u! `( E/ r2 f
I didn't mean to be so bad 4 p5 Y! g4 a& I eI never thought you would ' r( F1 q1 I" T$ `' n$ @Become the friend I never had : J1 E1 s8 V: w) T) R4 x" s! T/ ]: ?( T4 o D* w4 W0 b6 }
Back then I didn't know why . q U- |/ \/ K; ?0 H1 lWhy you were misunderstood. o( H: B! K/ J+ g- x. _
So now I see through your eyes 1 _0 @6 H3 L) a5 A9 }) L* ?All that you did was love0 Z [& A( @/ ]
Mama I love you, Mama I care 2 w, ?0 F% n" `" J1 }Mama I love you, Mama my friend * r. ?" e9 k- [9 E8 EMy friend# T: c; c( Q( ?
/ ^/ _+ n9 Y6 x, k! Z
I didn't want to hear it then 2 o! D8 b. q- ^9 q* M2 x
But I'm not ashamed to say it now 8 I: {, J7 G0 f$ j1 {) [Every little thing you said and did was right for me / e+ n* l, _% ^I had a lot of time to think about ; P- |& I( O4 W3 {* v: a' W* hAbout the way I used to be1 t& }$ d$ J2 z% f$ l
Never had a sense of my responsibility, W) c8 f( ]7 W0 W; A
* x( U8 o6 z4 WBut now I'm sure I know why6 I1 |* C! D7 t5 R7 z8 M; L) M
Why you were misunderstood- U1 A- ~7 g( J' N0 O5 y! x+ }
So now I see through your eyes / F% a3 u% i- \; b9 D: rAll I can give you is love 7 e% L; H, d8 pMama I love you, Mama I care4 b3 _0 x' P* ~$ h1 p2 Z: a& g
Mama I love you, Mama my friend5 {8 V8 r; E" E! m0 B& q
My friend: {4 q c( ~) J, J' l+ r `; U5 O" q
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 9 [6 C4 Q2 B6 K2 a+ k5 j% P# E中文 ; A4 O' O" U6 Y& ~ ! I1 }/ l6 V: |她曾是我唯一的敵人( W5 k6 l) V& X! d/ F) Z
從不讓我自由 . \2 {& _7 q5 y2 R將我拘禁在不屬於我的地方$ U9 [/ e3 u2 Z5 V
每幾天我就犯錯2 H9 q- w7 p' O+ c1 V
我其實不是故意使壞! K/ [$ O: K+ ?
我沒想到你會 ) I$ @6 C Q1 y成為我的好友 ! a) K! ]6 b% w6 f8 ?0 n : x4 J% O( `( j1 v回想當時/ g$ x1 {' R9 D5 b( J
我不知道為何妳會受到誤解) w$ Y `. X9 _2 E7 ^ ]7 @$ q- v
如今,透過妳的雙眼 L# g }" |6 q. v妳所做的一切都是愛 4 L, x" A, P& O+ J' j# |3 `媽媽,我愛妳,我在乎妳4 `0 [5 x( M0 m% a: }+ D/ ~
我愛妳,妳是我的朋友 # J/ D8 ~8 Q; m0 O0 Y9 S1 m! g b) M* b: ]# r, a3 b+ s+ \; T" ~/ |$ A