- 文章
- 435
- 威望
- -10 威望
- 金幣
- -5 金幣
- 性別
- 男
- 來自
- 台北
     
|
2#
發表於 2013-5-11 20:11
| 只看該作者
回覆 1# prince ! c& N8 a- U4 g' ^* l; b
5 j1 W4 N: @" y S2 g
姊姊寫了一篇慶祝母親結的帖- m) T) H1 ^$ v, O1 b% b
2 H! r; X8 u" w5 W# S5 h
讓小弟看了 深深感動2 G) Z1 M! F) f; C
; M" X' O5 @1 ]7 L
忽然腦中有一首歌很適合姊姊的帖' Y2 p1 X; u& }
( l) u9 i# c7 X& W$ s0 {這樣姊姊的帖就更"聲"動了 8 I* \4 ~: ]/ l2 `
. e4 }) u, Z# X' P" r/ U9 g" D
3 O9 N# @ T/ d這首歌獻給全天下的女性與母親
, t9 ^; D5 I0 I
. x5 a. n" u% a% h, U6 \2 ]! i" I[youtube]cBmN8QbpXaQ&autoplay=1[/youtube]9 t- k( _6 L. j! _, L
2 N4 F' T) D; [( s3 j" N+ _# t, t/ R# B( |
' x: |+ F: K2 \- x
# L, ^. G$ _+ O0 @) R5 h, s英文
. O2 W7 p" ~7 J+ Z( D& C' \* H( ?) j" W2 x+ q% D
She used to be my only enemy
+ p. \. k3 p. Z/ F) C9 [and never let me free( G% x w9 H" u- {
Catching me in places that I know I shouldn't be2 ]- ` ^* y) h" E% o6 Z) G" M- ^
Every other day I crossed the line3 J8 k( k- ~9 ~& K
I didn't mean to be so bad
8 J/ h7 g9 B, I1 Z* x4 ~- G" yI never thought you would$ y) y# L1 z' o8 O
Become the friend I never had
1 W& I% e$ Q/ C y
* c0 x: x( g, U' p7 B) T( kBack then I didn't know why
5 A7 j6 T: w, }. Q% q; Y; i6 ?2 ?Why you were misunderstood
( d, A! T( ?* f/ u. |7 i$ TSo now I see through your eyes
4 W( `7 P. H8 `' J5 _' ?3 bAll that you did was love
9 n; c4 ]4 M c; v0 F RMama I love you, Mama I care9 P# F* _# A3 g+ t" {# c+ u5 C
Mama I love you, Mama my friend& E# |' h0 C3 o; @
My friend
" D* D4 \1 P% h* ^$ t% n2 ^( I1 S9 k; a5 T) M7 ]' ?
I didn't want to hear it then $ I& U! V. P! F1 C5 Y
But I'm not ashamed to say it now* U. N, @* x8 O# x" S( U
Every little thing you said and did was right for me
& i$ s( d. ?' U+ W0 y0 s' `! TI had a lot of time to think about8 D4 o0 a! P: v9 t* e
About the way I used to be+ I0 u# F- P, M; A W- S- ?
Never had a sense of my responsibility
2 l% o& R' r) N- o& Z3 [9 r5 R/ B2 F5 z9 j5 R
But now I'm sure I know why5 r. t& @/ L' O1 l
Why you were misunderstood
% v& d( h$ {) i+ Q2 f6 qSo now I see through your eyes
5 v: J7 {) ^7 x/ l8 B* W% \All I can give you is love0 S/ K3 |' s0 i- C
Mama I love you, Mama I care9 Q1 v" w& z1 a$ r" y
Mama I love you, Mama my friend
! Y1 L7 @7 L( x' d9 [# z& ^My friend
7 ~1 i& o4 R! O7 O, q3 y------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E' ~& ?& e7 t/ R: _中文
9 q/ Z3 s, T$ C1 C, O- u/ q. }: Z, p* _" M
她曾是我唯一的敵人
6 Z& i! D# u) O( t8 P4 O從不讓我自由( I6 Q7 S9 d( \& V" S" c& l ^7 k
將我拘禁在不屬於我的地方+ I; L z; p3 M# @* b, i9 W
每幾天我就犯錯
" B6 k- x6 \5 o" T我其實不是故意使壞
n# a- w7 p5 x6 ] k) H' i4 m我沒想到你會
$ Q3 D. |6 j8 ]9 H' q7 m6 ]成為我的好友" |; m+ R# i v; t& E+ f5 M* z
m5 A" k* Q' R4 k+ ^3 M+ L% p
回想當時
; F8 }2 l6 p$ ~8 d! ~4 ^我不知道為何妳會受到誤解
" z- j) q0 L" e7 x. y0 h2 A如今,透過妳的雙眼
' k4 K' |, [( ^. ~8 S7 G妳所做的一切都是愛& z4 Z8 X4 } Z- P
媽媽,我愛妳,我在乎妳
, K: H+ i) {& e' ~& r我愛妳,妳是我的朋友0 g( A) Q, {( n1 v
' `4 `! Z# ` G$ ?! J, _' }8 ]
* _2 }* o8 G* Y! G當時我聽不進去
$ P& h4 w- Z% f/ p4 G+ U9 T但現在我可以面無愧色的說: s- z2 h5 S9 J9 w9 r0 E
妳所說、所做的每件事,都是為我好
# M( q" I% f' _9 f我有很多時間思考/ C' w, [) a- r9 H( P1 g8 P
過去的所作所為( l" I6 B- ~' n
可說是毫無責任感
' x) U3 q& N, J! v8 N0 A
( m5 L$ u0 k ^6 P2 e. Z現在,我終於明白* m: x& X: V( o2 n
當時妳為何會被誤解% N3 `+ J, o* g: i
如今,透過妳的雙眼9 T, y7 X) g: G/ F. G( V
我能給妳的,只有愛. [: d( U, q! U- v
媽媽,我愛妳,我在乎妳$ V* A) ^+ G5 Q
我愛妳,妳是我的朋友
|
|